Yukon Digital Night Vision Ranger LT 6.5x42 Monocular YU28045
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $695.00
The digital Ranger LT 6.5x42 is a monocular based on a CMOS sensor which allows operation both at night and at increased illumination levels. For operation in total darkness the unit is equipped with two infrared (IR) illuminators short and long range. Both IR illuminators function in the invisible range which makes covert observation possible. All user settings, levels of image brightness and IR illumination power are stored in the units memory after turning off. The Ranger LT 6.5x42 is equipped with sockets enabling connection of a video recorder and an external power supply. The digital monocular Ranger LT 6.5x42 is a perfect tool for a multitude of applications including:
- General observation
- Hunting & Camping
- Sport & Night Navigation
- Search & Rescue
- Home Security
"Invisible" IR illuminator
Ranger LT 6.5x42 is equipped with integrated LED IR illuminator with 940 nm wavelength. Integrated IR illuminator is practically invisible with a naked eye. It allows hunter observe animals without the risk of scaring them. 15-stage power adjustment range gives possibility to vary operation distance greatly. At maximum power integrated IR illuminator of Ranger LT 6.5x42 is comparable to the majority of independent (not integrated in NV devices) IR illuminators that exist on the market.
PROTECTION AGAINST BRIGHT LIGHT SOURCES
Digital NV devices can be turned on in the daylight without the fear of being damaged either immediately or in the long term.
As a sensor Ranger LT 6.5x42 uses a black and white CMOS camera of high resolution (640x480 pixel). The image is displayed on the screen of similar resolution.
Current information about the status of the device, depicted in the form of blue icons and numbers, is located on the data panel in the lower portion of the screen, and does not interfere with the image observed. When switching between various functions, the respective large sized icon appears in the right portion of the screen.
OPERATION TIME ON ONE SET OF BATTERIES
Device works on 6 AA batteries including rechargeable. One battery set can power the device for 6?12 hours, depending on the mode of operation of integrated IR illuminator.
QUICK REPLACMENT OF BATTERIES
Batteries are located in a special container, which is inserted in to the battery compartment of device. Delivery set includes additional container ? when batteries are depleted it is possible to insert additional container with inserted beforehand new batteries in to the battery compartment.
EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY
Operation time can be significantly prolonged by using high-capacity external power supply units attached to the Ranger LT 6.5x42 via an External Power jack. During extended use in freezing weather, the external power supply units can be stored in a warm place (under the operators? clothes) for preventing fast discharging .
The Ranger LT 6.5x42 is equipped with a jack allowing transmission of video signal to external video recording devices (screen, TV-set or external recording device)
- Maximum detection range - 350m
- Sensor Type - CCD
- Camera resolution - 640x480 pixels
- Display type - Kopin KCD-QDNF-BA
- Display Resolution - 320x240 pixels
- Magnification - 6.5 x
- Lens diameter - 42mm
- Field of View - 5 degree
- Eye Relief - 14mm
- Exit Pupil - 4mm
- Diopter adjustment - ?5 dptr.
- Resolution - 40mm lines per
- Minimum focusing distance - 5m
- Emitter - LED
- IR Wavelenght - 940nm
- Power of IR Illuminator - 22/ 15 ... 115 mW
- IR Illuminator?s beam divergence angle - 11,5 / 6,5 degree
- Power supply - 7.2?9V
- Battery Type - 6xAA
- External Power Supply DC - 6-12 V/ 1000 mA
- Operating Temperature - -20...+35 ?C
- Video Out - yes
- Tripod Mount - ? inch
- Dimensions - 170x116x76mm
- Weight - 0.65 kg
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.