Yukon Digital Night Vision Photon XT 6.5x50L Rifle Scope YU26344
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $990.00
The Photon XT riflescope is an original combination of a digital riflescope and daylight sight.The Photon is mostly for twilight and night time use, but due to the CMOS sensor, the riflescope is also suitable for any illumination conditions, including daylight. The riflescope is equipped with an electronic reticle featuring a number of shape and colour variants. The riflescope has a built-in laser IR Illuminator with a wavelength of 780nm used for operation in total darkness. The riflescopes can be mounted using regular mounting brackets for day sights. Due to the use of the CMOS sensor, the riflescope is suitable for daytime use. The lens cap with an integrated filter reduces image brightness which makes daytime observation more comfortable. The riflescopes Photon are designed for hunting, sports shooting, security, general observation.
Day & night use
The Photon XT night vision riflescopes can be activated and used in the daylight without the fear of being damaged immediately or in the long run.
A reticle is electronically displayed on the screen and is permanently located in the plane of target image. The Photon XT's internal memory contains 6 reticles of various shapes and applications in 3 colours.
Eyesafe eye relief
The Photon XT riflescopes feature a 60 mm eye relief one of the best parameters in its class. The greater is the eye relief the less traumatic is the use of the scope, especially on hunting weapons with considerable recoil.
High shock resistance
The Photon XT riflescopes feature high shock resistance and can be used with rifled hunting weapon for such cartridges as 9.3х64, .30-06, .300, .375. etc, and with smooth-bore and airsoft weapon.
Easy mounting on a rifle
The middle part of the Photon XT body is a 30 mm tube, standard for daylight optical sights, which enables the Photon to be mounted on various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
Effective use with "invisible" IR illuminators
As opposed to tube-based devices, digital NV equipment feature advanced efficiency when used with IR Illuminators working in long wave range (more than 900 nm) and invisible by the naked eye.
The Photon XT riflescopes are equipped with a Video Out jack enabling real time video recording with the use of external recording equipment.
Easy to operate
Photon XT riflescope is easy to operate ? majority of operations (device activation, menu settings and navigation) are performed with one encoder-wheel.
Compact and lightweight
Being an electronic and optic night vision riflescope Photon XT has the weight and size of an ordinary day riflescope.
- Sensor Type - CMOS
- Camera resolution - 656x492 pixels
- Display type - LCD
- Display Resolution - 640x480 pixels
- Magnification - 6.5 X
- Lens diameter - 50mm
- Field of View, 3.5 degree
- Eye Relief - 60mm
- Exit Pupil - 5mm Diopter adjustment - ?3 dptr
- Resolution - lines per 38mm
- Minimum focusing distance, m 10
- Range of detection - 200m (object 1,7m high, illumination level 0,05 lux ("quarter moon")
- Emitter Laser - IR Wavelenght, - 780nm
- Equivalent IR Power - 125 mW
- Windage & Elevation, 1 click - / 100m 17/ 17 mm
- Max. windage/elevation adjustment range, clicks 1020/ 1020
- Mounting brackets on weapon - 30 mm rings
- Power supply - 2.0 - 3.3 V
- Weight (without/with battery) - 0.68/ 0.72kg
- Battery Type 2xLR6 (AA)
- Operating Temperature - -15 to +50 C
- Level of Protection - IPX4 (acc. to IEC 60529)
- Video Out - yes
- Dimensions - 430x75x80mm
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.