Yukon Binocular Point 15X56 YU22155
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $499.00
Optimal magnification combined with 56-mm objective lens and wide field of view make binoculars Point perfectly suited for a wide range of applications like hunting, fishing, observation, security and safeguard, tourism, search and rescue operations, equipment service. The progressive optical system based on an innovative Roof prism design is encased in a durable metal body and lies at the core of the Point. Waterproof housing is nitrogen-purged and this prevents condensation on interior optical surfaces. The binoculars can be operated in extreme weather conditions thanks to the high waterproof grade (IPX7). The TRUE COLOR multilayer lens coatings provides bright crisp images and natural color reproduction. The Point features brilliant light gathering power, which makes the device effective in twilight. Convenient shape and compact dimensions ensure comfortable observation.
The metal binocular's housing is fully waterproof the binoculars can be used in any precipitation level - and comfortable rubber grips help avoid them slipping when used in wet hands. The Nitrogen-purged optical channel prevents the binocular from fogging in case of rapid ambient temperature change.
The lens caps are permanently attached to the binocular's body which prevents them from being lost. Built-in magnets keep the caps fixed in the open or closed position.
Roll-down twist-up eyecups
The Point binocular is outfitted with rubber roll-down twist-up eyecups designed to minimize extraneous light and to provide comfort.
- Roof prism system
- Nitrogen-filled optical channel
- High image quality
- Flip-up lens caps with magnets
- Center focus mechanism
- Ergonomic body for easy operation
- TRUE COLOR multilayer lens coatings
- Compact dimensions
- Stylish and durable case
- Binocular Type Roof
- Lens Diameter - 56mm
- Magnification - 15 x
- Eye Relief - 18mm
- Field of View at the Distance of 1000 m - 70m
- Exit Pupil - 3.7mm
- Field of View - 4 degree
- Twilight factor - 29
- Resolution - 7.5 sec
- Close focus distance - 3.5m
- Focusing range of right eyepiece - -/+5 diopter
- Operating Temperature - -30...+40 0C
- Degree of protection IP Code - IPX7
- Width - 145mm
- Length - 207mm
- Height - 70mm
- Weight - 1.23 kg
10 YEAR WARRANTY
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.