Dometic Waeco 94.5L Dual Compartment Fridge Freezer CFX-95DZW with WiFi
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,749.00
The biggest CFX in the range, the Dometic CFX-95DZW is a durable and efficient compressor portable fridge and freezer that keeps your perishables fresher for longer. It is ideal for people who go on long trips in their camper trailers and four wheel drives. The CFX-95DZW has two separate compartments that can each operate independently in any combination as fridges or freezers and have the ability to achieve –18 °C simultaneously in up to +32 °C ambient. Exclusive to this model, the CFX-95DZW also comes with a Wi-Fi CFX app that allows you to set, control and monitor the temperatures of each compartment from your smart phone or tablet. The genuine WAECO compressor and unique Variable Motor Speed Optimization technology helps the CFX range operate efficiently, even in extreme conditions.
- USB charging outlet - USB outlet available for charging mobile devices when the fridge is plugged in
- Robust lid design - Strong metal hinge with detachable lid that can clip on and off
- Strong dropdown handles - Factory fitted, spring loaded handles that are strong enough for use as tie-down points
- Multi-point internal LED - Interior light with magnetic switch that turns on and off when lid open and closed
- Organised - Features 240 V AC mains and 12 or 24 V DC connections in a practical arrangement
- Convenient storage - Removable baskets and dividers (models vary) and drain plug for easy storage and cleaning
- Energy efficient compressor technology provides fast and efficient cooling and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Rugged features and robust deisgn - made to endure extreme environments
- Easy-to-use Wi-Fi app to help set, control and monitor temperatures in compartment from a mobile device
- Ability to set temperatures between 10°C to -18°C (normal use) with the ability to run at -22°C up to 50°C beow ambient temperature
- Generous gross capacity of 94.5L to fit 133 cans
- Polypropylene lid is completely detachable and reversible for functional use
- Capacity: 94.5L
- Can Count: Holds 133 cans
- Input Voltage (AC): 100-240 V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated Input Current (AC): 1.1 A
- Rated Input Current (DC): 9.2 A
- Input Voltage (DC): 12/24 V
- Cooling Capacity: Up to 50° below ambient temperature
- Compressor: Genuine Waeco
- Construction: Lid: Polypropylene / Cabinet: ABS & painted zinc steel
- (W x H x D): 957 x 472 x 530mm (excludes handles etc)
- Weight: 32 Kg
- 3 years full warranty plus additional 2 years (parts only compressor)
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.