Scanpan Haptiq Saucepan 18cm/2.5l 17196
Please allow 2 to 7 business days for dispatch.
HaptIQ is the latest premium stainless steel non-stick SCANPAN range, designed and made in Denmark. With its sleek, polished surfaces, this HaptIQ 18cm Chef Pan is an exclusive and elegant companion to the stylish kitchen, and a brilliant example of Danish design. The new Stratanium+ non-stick surface provides exceptional searing results with little or no oil, a restaurant grade high quality coating suitable for metal utensils and intensive use. With a basic new technology, SCANPAN have succeeded in creating a surface that surpasses all the past in terms of hardness and thus strength and durability. The 5 ply body with a core of 100% recycled Aluminium and outer layer of stainless steel allows for optimum heat distribution and maximum durability. Designed for use on all cooktops including induction. Features: * Designed and made in Denmark
- 5 ply multi layered body in high quality stainless steel and aluminium for optimum cooking result
- Exclusive mirror polished surface
- Glass Lid with steam vents, stainless steel trim and handle
- Stratanium+ non-stick surface -restaurant grade high quality coating
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating - Haptic "rough" and double hardened surface
- Suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminium
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260 degrees Celsius
- Mirror polished handles in stainless steel - stay cool longer
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects Maintenance and Care * Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect .
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
More From This Category