Saeco Intelia EVO SS HD8753/03 Espresso Coffee Machine
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $1,199.00
One touch Espresso and Cappuccino
Super-automatic espresso machine Only the Saeco Intelia super-automatic espresso machine offers you the perfect Espresso experience, easy to use, easy to customize, easy to clean. Prepare perfect Cappuccino or Espresso with just a touch of a button.
Coffee without burnt taste thanks to 100% ceramic grinders
This espresso machine is equipped 100% ceramic grinders. Saeco uses ceramic grinders because of their consistent grind without overheating the coffee bean for an impeccable espresso. Ceramic also ensures long-lasting performance and a totally silent operation.
Coffee without waiting thanks to the quick heat boiler
The Saeco quick heat boiler technology ensures your machine is always ready. Now you won't have to wait between brewing each espresso, but can prepare coffee after coffee.
Perfect froth thanks to the dual chamber milk carafe
Enjoy your milk specialties fully automated with the patented milk carafe with dual chamber technology. Simply pour milk into the carafe, plug it into the machine and select your coffee drink. With the dual chamber technology you will always enjoy professional coffee drinks with dense, long-lasting milk froth at the ideal temperature from a constant splash-free flow of milk.
Save your favorite coffee settings
You will always get a perfect cup of espresso brewed just for you, according to your personal preference, thanks to our innovative memo function to adjust the coffee length, strength and temperature. Enjoy a superb coffee drink in your favorite cup with just the press of a button.
Avoid heat loss and fit every cup with our adjustable spout
The adjustable spout on our espresso machines will fit every cup and thus prevents the coffee splashing or cooling down while pouring in your cup. This way your espresso is always served at the right temperature while maintaining a clean machine.
Easy cleaning thanks to dishwasher-safe parts
For your convenience, you can put the Saeco’s drip tray and milk frother or milk carafe in the dishwasher. This will save time and ensure a hygienic cleaning.
Play with the coffee's richness with our adjustable grinders
Different coffee blends require different levels of granularity for the full flavor to unfold. The grind granularity of this espresso machine can be adjusted in 5 settings, from the finest grind, for a full bodied espresso, to the coarsest, for a lighter coffee.
Easy cleaning thanks to removable brewing group
The brewing group, a Saeco invention, is the heart of our espresso machines, ensuring automation. The brewing group is, depending on the model, easily accessible from the front or side. It can be removed effortlessly for easily cleaning by rinsing under the tap ensuring maximum hygene.
Always a clean machine thanks to auto-clean and descaling
Saeco designed this espresso machine to automatically clean its coffee circuit with water upon starting up or switching off of the machine, this delivers a great, fresh taste with each cup of coffee. Regular descaling prolongs your espresso machine’s life. This machine will not only prompt when descaling is needed, the automated descaling process will start on your machine and guides you with clear on-screen messages when you have to intervene. Descaling has never been so easy!
- 15 bar (perfect espresso)
- Simultaneous brewing
- Product weight: 8.9 kg
- Coffee bean capacity: 300 gr
- Water tank capacity: 1.5 l
- Saeco adapting system
- Aroma-system: pre-brewing
- Automatic coffee circuit rinse
- Descaling cycle
- W x H x D (mm) = 256 x 340 x 444
- Warranty: 2 years repair
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.