Pulsar Thermal imaging Scope Quantum XQ19 YU77331
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $4,400.00
Thermal imaging scopes Quantum based on IR sensor (uncooled microbolometer) are represented by a number of models featuring various frame rate, magnification and lens diameter. The scopes are designed for the use both in the nighttime and in the daylight in inclement weather conditions (fog, smog, rain) to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets (branches, tallgrass, thick bushes etc.). Unlike the image intensifier tube based night vision devices, thermal imaging scopes Quantum do not require an external source of light and are not affected by bright light exposure.
Quantum XD/XQ offers a choice of 7 color palettes for captured by objective lens image, monochrome (usual “hot white”, “hot black”) and color highlighting the hottest and coldest areas with different colors.
Quantum XD/XQ has a stadiametric rangefinder performed in the shape of rangefinding reticle which enables distance measuring to observed objects with known height (deer - 1,7m; boar – 0,7m; hare – 0,3m) with a sufficient precision.
High image frequency
Due to the high image frequency (50 Hz) it is comfortable to use thermal camera dynamically (during rapid moving of observer or object of observation).
The Quantum XD/XQ suggests three operating modes, each designed to deliver best possible image in specific viewing conditions. The modes are as follows: “City” (enhanced contrast), “Forest” (low contrast) and “Identification” (improved rendering of hot objects’ details).
Quick start-up time
The Quantum XQ thermal scopes feature short start-up time (2 seconds) from the push of a button to full operational status. This is one of the best results in its class.
When it is necessary to temporarily stop observation the user can apply DISPLAY OFF function. It provides the necessary level of camouflage (no light from the eyepiece of the device) between observation sessions as well as the fast restart of observation (when display is turned off, all other systems are working; for normal operation it is enough just to power on the display again).
Power saving mode
Disabling the video output module in the Quantum thermal scopes increases self-contained operating time on a set of batteries or external power supply.
The Quantum suggests three calibration modes of thermal imagers for hunting: silent manual mode (“M”), automatic (“A”) and semiautomatic (“H”). The “A” mode implies calibration without user participation (process initiation (actuation of the shutter) takes place automatically). In the “H” mode the user decides on his own if calibration is required based on the image quality. Button “Cal” is pressed in this mode. Manual calibration (“M”) is carried out by pressing the button when the lens cap is closed. The “M” mode is recommended for hunting due to silent operation.
The body of fiberglass reinforced plastic is able to effectively withstand impact, moisture and dust which allows the units to be used in extreme conditions. The rubber armouring ensures secure grip of the unit.
Wireless remote control
The wireless remote control allows basic operations (On/Off, Calibration, Digital Zoom) to be fulfilled without resorting to standard controls.
Wide range of operating temperatures
Quantum imaging scopes are effective for the use in low temperatures (-25°C) thanks to the frost-resistant OLED display employed in the unit (image remains the same as when viewing at positive environment temperature).
Brightness and contrast control
The control wheel located next to the lens allows the user to setup brightness and contrast most appropriate for specific situation.
Self-contained power supply
The Quantum is powered with four AA size (rechargeable) batteries. The batteries are stored in a container which is then placed in a battery compartment of the unit.
All Quantum models are equipped with an analog video output to enable connection of external recording equipment or transmitting image to the display.
External power supply
Operation time of the unit can be significantly increased thanks to the use of external power supplies (for example, Pulsar EPS3/EPS5) that can be connected with a special jack. When used in frosty weather, the power supply can be stored under the clothes.
Actual information about the status of the thermal imaging device, depicted in the form of blue icons and numbers, is located on the data panel in the lower portion of the screen, and does not interfere with the image observed. When switching between various functions (digital zoom, colour inversion, brightness/contrast settings), the respective large sized icon appears in the right upper portion of the screen
Main control functions (turning on and off the unit, sensor calibration, colour inversion/digital zoom) are carried out with the buttons on the upper panel. The size and location of the buttons are customised for comfortable use both with a gloved or bare hand. Brightness and contrast are set up with the controller wheel located next to the objective lens.
- Electronic components
- Frame Rate, 50 Hz
- Microbolometer resolution, 384x288 pixels
- Pixel Pitch, µm 17
- Display type OLED
- Display Resolution, 640x480 pixels
- Magnification, 1.6 ... 6.4 x
- Digital zoom, 2x; 3x; 4x
- Objective Lens 19/1.2 F
- Field of View,, horizontal x vertical 19.5x14.7 °
- Horizontal Field of view, @100m 34.4m
- Exit pupil, 8mm
- Eye Relief, 20mm
- Diopter adjustment, ± 5 dptr.
- Close-up distance, 3 m
- Range of detection, 680 m (object (high*width = 1,7*0,5m)
- Power Supply, V 4 ÷ 6 V
- Battery type 4 x AA
- Battery Life, 5.5 ... 6.5 hour (video out off)
- External Power Supply DC 8.4 ÷ 15
Physical & operational characteristics:
- Start-up time, 2 seconds
- Remote control wireless
- Operating Temperature, - 25 … +50 °С
- Level of Protection IPX4 (acc. to IEC 60529)
- Dimensions, 180x86x58 mm
- Weight (without batteries), 0.32 kg
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.