Pulsar Night Vision Scope Challenger GS 1x20 H/Mount Kit YU74095
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $660.00
The Challenger GS 1x20 is a multifunctional night vision device. The Challenger GS 1x20 has a number of applications. It can be used as a night vision monocular, night vision goggles (if set up on a Head Mount; the device can be used either for the right or the left eye), and a night attachment for a day optical riflescope or a collimator sight.
The body of the device is hermetically sealed which enables use in inclement weather (fog, heavy shower, dusty environment, sand storm etc.).
At the core of the Challenger GS 1x20 is the unique combination of specially designed optics and the CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube which ensure highest edge-to-edge resolution, clear, distortion-free and geometrically precise image across the entire field of view. The Challenger GS 1x20 is equipped with a wide-angled short range infrared illuminator but it has a matching site to install auxiliary, more powerful, focusable IR Illuminators Pulsar.
The device and the built-in IR illuminator are switched on/off with a single switch. Design of the switch prevents the IR illuminator from accidental activation (to avoid disclosure of the observer). The Challenger GS 1x20 boasts a wide range of applications, such as nocturnal walks on foot or by bicycle, night orientation, tourism, hunting, guard of industrial facilities and private property, military and sport games, patrolling and rescue operations.
The Head Mount ensures stable positioning of a night vision device in front of the user's eyes, even while in fast motion (pacing, running, abrupt movements). The Head Mount is simple and convenient to use. Minimal protrusion of the suspension point reduces fatigue and load on the user's neck if operated for long periods of time. The Head Mount can also be paired with a camouflage cover. Combined with a night vision device, the NV Compact Head Mount is ideal for high-tech ranger games, night hiking etc. Recommended for low magnification devices.
- Lens diameter - 20mm
- Magnification - 1X
- Resolution (centre/edge FOV) - 42/36 lines/mm, min.
- Angular field of view - 36 degree
- Max. range of detection - 100 m *
- Eyepiece adjustment - ±4 diopter
- Exit pupil - 6 mm
- Eye relief - 12mm
- Operating voltage - 3V(1xCR123)
- Tripod mount - 1/4 inch
- Operating temperature - -20 C …+40 C
- Degree of protection - IP65 IP code
- Dimensions - 163x79x57 mm
- Weight of the unit - 0.3 kg
- Tube generation/type - CF-Super/EP-33-SF-U
- 3 year warranty
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.