Haier 9.5Kg Top Load Washer HWMP95TLU
No Removal service available in WA and SA.
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $799.00
If all you need is a big, simple washer that can handle all of the basics in your family’s laundry, then this is the washing machine for you. Using a low-profile pulsator rather than an agitator, this machine offers plenty of room for washing large laundry loads, as well as bulky items. All controlled with a simple dial, you can select the best wash cycle to give your clothes their ideal cleaning treatment.
WELS Registration Number: C00895
Useful Wash Programs
Using the washer’s central dial, you can select your preferred wash program to suit your load. These include options for cleaning white and colourful loads, bulky and delicate items, and a Quick option for getting a few small items washed in a hurry.
Custom Wash Settings
The buttons on either side of the washer’s dial can be used to customise your wash, with options to select the water temperature, load size, and soil level. There’s also an indicator that shows you the progress of your cycle one step at a time.
You apply detergent straight onto your clothes when using this machine. But if you choose to wash with bleach, a dispenser is built into the corner to provide more even distribution.
Simple to set up
This appliance connects to the hot and cold water taps in your laundry, and comes with hot and cold hoses, a drain hose, and hooks and braces for these pipes. The washer’s four feet are adjustable, so you can easily level the appliance for stability.
|Suitable For||4+ People|
|Capacity Wash kg||9.5 kg|
|Default Door Hinge||Lid|
|Spin Speed||800 RPM|
WATER & ENERGY
|Energy Star Rating||2 Stars|
|Energy consumption||131 Kwh|
|Water Star Rating||3 Stars|
|Water consumption||137 L|
|Number of Programs||7 Programs|
|Warranty||2 year parts and labour warranty|
|Wash Capacity||9.5 Kg|
|Suitable For||4+ People|
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.