Fontana Forni Divino 80 Woodfired Pizza Oven PO610
Availability: Out of stock
When technical tradition and contemporary aesthetic taste meet in an outdoor oven, the result is the DIVINO; a modern outdoor oven with clean lines containing the same robust combustion chamber that has been designed and perfected by Fontana Forni. The Fontana DIVINO oven can be used for brick oven pizza, bread, roasts, chicken, or vegetables. Many of these beautifully constructed ovens can be found in Italy to still be in use after 30 years of service. The Fontana DIVINO is a heavy duty unit that is made of a combination of cast iron, steel, and stainless steel for years of dependable use.
They are extremely practical and easy to use equipped with an interior light and a convection fan. These wood fired ovens are extremely efficient, heating up in 45 minutes and maintaining their heat for 1 1/2 hours while consuming 5 times less wood than a traditional brick oven. The DIVINO comes equipped with two racks for multi function cooking.
- Made in Italy
- Steel and 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Interior Light and Convection Fan
- Extremely Efficient
- 45 Min Preheat Time
- Easy Setup
- Thermometer and Timer.
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Hourly Consumption: 3.4 KG
- Nominal Heat Output: 8 KW
- Smoke Temperature: 190°
- Chimney Diameter: 140 mm
- W x D x H (mm) = 880 X 1120 X 1640
- Cooking Chamber W x H x D (mm) = 450 X 800 X 420
- Weight = 280 Kg
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.