Fisher & Paykel 8.5Kg FabricSmart Front Load Washer WH8560F1
No Removal service available in WA and SA.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,299.00
The FabricSmart™ Front Loader is our ultimate washing machine for fabric care. With outstanding water and energy efficiency, and premium features like an Interior light, Time Saver Option, Soak and a Woolmark approved Wool cycle. It is designed to match our vented or condensing dryers.
WELS Registration Number: C01166
Wool and Sports Cycles
The special Woolmark-approved wool cycle cleans gently and beautifully. The sports cycle starts washing with cold water then gently heats up as it washes. This stops mud and stains from setting into the fabric.
Timed Liquid Detergent Dispenser
Designed for use with the pre-wash program, a dedicated liquid detergent dispenser ensures liquid detergents are distributed into the wash at exactly the right time in the cycle to optimise wash performance.
The soak option, which is not available in many front loaders, includes a one-hour soak and tumble sequence to help lift unwanted stains.
It's dark inside front loaders and the low energy LED interior light makes finding that last sock a lot easier.
Quick Vortex Wash Cycles
Fisher & Paykel have developed the Vortex Wash which speeds up the cleaning process so most cycles take less than an hour to complete. This is like an explosion in the midst of the tumble action which thrusts the sudsy water from the bottom of the drum into and through the clothes. By getting the cleaning agents and heat into the fibres of the clothes quicker the clothes get clean quicker.
Time Saver Wash Cycles
The Time Saver Option activates a special temperature profile and unique tumble sequence to speed things up even more when you are in a rush.
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Suitable For||4+ People|
|Capacity Wash kg||8.5 kg|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
|Spin Speed||1400 RPM|
|Noise Level Spinning||58 dB|
|Noise Level Washing||49 dB|
WATER & ENERGY
|Energy Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Energy consumption||329 Kwh|
|Water Star Rating||5 Stars|
|Water consumption||61 L|
|Number of Programs||13 Programs|
|Auto Load Sensing||Yes|
|Time Remaining Display||Yes|
|Parts & Labour||2 year comprehensive manufacturers warranty|
|Parts only Direct Drive Motor||10 year Direct Drive Motor|
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Wash Capacity||8.5 Kg|
|Suitable For||4+ People|
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.