Fisher & Paykel 7.5Kg WashSmart Front Load Washer WH7560P2
No Removal service available in WA and SA.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,099.00
WashSmart™ Front Loader utilises our Smartdrive™ technology to eliminate the traditional belt drive to deliver the ultimate clothes care in a washer so quiet you'll forget its running. Our Front Loaders have both hot and cold water inlets so you can use your own solar or heat pump hot water source if you want to or you can just connect up to cold and it will heat the water for you.
WELS Registration Number: C00793 (V)
Use the quick wash 30 minute cycle or the super quick 15 minute cycle for a rapid turn-around while still cleaning your clothes thoroughly. Ideal for your lightly soiled items that need a quick ‘pick me up’.
Enjoy saving money on your electricity bill by washing during off-peak times thanks to Fisher & Paykel’s SmartDrive™ technology, which ensures every wash is quiet enough to not wake the baby or disturb you while you sleep.
With the easy-to-use control panel and crisp clear display, the Fisher & Paykel WH7560P1 is definitely a must have in all busy Australian homes.
The Fisher & Paykel WH7560P2 has 13 convenient wash programs to suit all your washing needs. Having guests over but don’t have enough clean bedding? Use the bulky option to thoroughly wash larger items such as blankets and sheets.
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Suitable For||4+ People|
|Capacity Wash kg||7.5 kg|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
|Spin Speed||1400 RPM|
|Noise Level Spinning||58 dB|
|Noise Level Washing||49 dB|
WATER & ENERGY
|Energy Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Energy consumption||285 Kwh|
|Water Star Rating||4.5 Stars|
|Water consumption||64 L|
|Number of Programs||13 Programs|
|Auto Load Sensing||Yes|
|Time Remaining Display||Yes|
|Parts & Labour||2 year comprehensive manufacturers warranty|
|Parts only Direct Drive Motor||10 year Direct Drive Motor|
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Wash Capacity||7.5 Kg|
|Suitable For||4+ People|
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.