Fisher & Paykel 10kg FabricSmart Top Load Washer WA1068P1
No Removal service available in WA and SA.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,699.00
The FabricSmart™ 10kg washer, is the latest addition to our top-loading washer range. The SmartTouch™ Control Dial accesses the SmartDrive™ technology with our flexible finned agitator to deliver an expert wash every time whilst achieving 4 star energy rating and 3.5 star water rating(WELS). With its 10kg capacity, it will wash all your family's washing in half the cycles.
WELS Registration Number: C01013
SmartTouch™ Control Dial
The precision of the SmartTouch™ Control Dial delivers fingertip control of 12 pre-programmed wash cycles including Sports and Wool..
Toughened Glass Lid
The Toughened glass lid delivers uncompromised quality and durability. Opening and closing is counter-balanced to deliver better ergonomics and hands-free operation.
Flexible Finned Agitator
Fisher & Paykel's flexible finned agitators ensure less tangling and provide great clothes care.
Eco-Active™ boosts soil removal while saving energy. Its unique pumping technology re-circulates water and detergent through the clothes in a cascade like pattern. This rapidly removes stains and dirt and is proven to be more effective at killing bacteria. The Eco-Active™ wash saves energy, but best of all it achieves a better clean.
The Direct Drive motor accelerates to a maximum spin speed of 1100RPM and a massive 386G Force, removing more water than other machines and reducing drying times. A self cleaning lint removal system means lint is disposed of automatically and hygienically.
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Finish / Colour||White|
|Max Spin Speed||1100RPM|
|Delay Start||5, 15, 30 min, 1 - 18 hours|
|Lid||Glass with Soft-close|
|Water Temperature Controls||5|
|Air Dry (Moisture Reduction Cycle)||60/90/120 minutes|
WATER & ENERGY CONSUMPTION
|Energy Consumption||345kwh/365 uses|
|Water Consumption l/cycle||123L|
|Height (mm)||1060 - 1090|
|Height (Lid Open) (mm||1420 - 1460|
|Parts & Labour||2 years|
|Parts only Direct Drive Motor||8 years|
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Wash Capacity||10.0 Kg|
|Suitable For||4+ People|
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.