Delivery & Returns
Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-5 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. Please be advised that If stock needs to be ordered due to high volume of orders, we may take 2-7 days to dispatched your order even if you are in Sydney Metro area. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
After hours and Saturday deliveries are available for Sydney Metro areas. Inquire before placing your order.
Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, a $35 Removal fee will apply per item. Our courier will install and remove your old appliance and packing. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
If you are unsure whether we deliver, install or remove FREE to your area please Chat with us, Email your enquiry to Care@StaxAppliances.com.au
or ring (02) 9716 5600.
Although every effort is made to fulfil your order according to the ETA (estimated time of arrival) provided, ETA’s may change due to changes in supply, stock availability or circumstances beyond our control. If your product has not arrived after the ETA provided, Email your enquiry to Care@StaxAppliances.com.au
or ring (02) 9716 5600.
All orders on this website are processed within 24 hours from Monday - Friday.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
If you have received the incorrect product or a damaged product please Email us on Care@StaxAppliances.com.au
or ring (02) 9716 5600 immediately.
Small Appliances – we might choose to issue a paid return consignment via email which can be printed and returned to us via your local post office. It is our policy to have the incorrect or damaged product returned to us before we ship out the correct product/replacement, issue a refund or credit. Products that are returned without our prior instructions and are lost in transit will be assumed as not being returned.
Large Appliances – we might choose to use the same courier that delivered the product to organise the return or swap over. An inspection might be required via the manufacturer’s service agent and the outcome will be based on their warranty terms and conditions.
If you have received an incorrect product we will exchange it free of charge, issue a refund or credit considering that this is brought to our attention immediately (within 30 days) and that the product has been unused and in its original packing for resale.
No REFUNDS or EXCHANGE will be provided, if you change your mind or buy the wrong product so please choose carefully before you check out.
Products Damaged in Transit
We recommend you thoroughly inspect your products prior to signing for your delivery. If you notice any damages, please REFUSE the delivery or Email us on Care@StaxAppliances.com.au
or ring (02) 9716 5600 immediately (small appliances within 30 days/Large appliances that are installed and delivered within 14 days of delivery).
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.
StaxAppliances provides NEW and quality products. We will endeavour to supply you with the product or products you have ordered in good condition. However, in the unfortunate event that your product may be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers, Email us on Care@StaxAppliances.com.au
or ring (02) 9716 5600 immediately.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) products – are products you have just received or are within 15 or 30 days of receiving the product. Please Email us on Care@StaxAppliances.com.au
or ring (02) 9716 5600 immediately for further instructions.
In the event, outside our DOA policy, for small appliances, if your product becomes faulty under warranty, it will be the customer's responsibility to return the item to StaxAppliances if the item is more than 60 days from date of delivery. For larger appliances an inspection might be required via the manufacturer’s service agent and the outcome will be based on their warranty terms and conditions.
Once we are notified we may choose the return method listed under Returns depending on the product. Please note that StaxAppliances will endeavour to rectify any return enquiries to the best of our ability, product availability and resources available to us.
Once StaxAppliances confirms receipt of the product, we will inspect the faulty item. If the product returned is not deemed faulty it will be returned back to the customer, return charges may apply. If the product is deemed faulty you will have the option of an exchange or refund.
Damage caused to your products through incorrect usage, contrary to manufacturer instructions, negligence, or accidental breakage to the product will not be covered, nor refunded.
Paypal Refunds (Change of mind only)
Any refund made via paypal with change of mind is entitled to 2.5% fees of purchase price.