CASUSGRILL Single Use Biodegradable Instant BBQ Grill - Pack of 6
Availability: In stock
- Quick Oxylite™ Ready to grill in 5 minutes
- Grilling time approx. 60 minutes
- No iron or aluminium which takes up to 200 years to decompose
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- All-natural materials – charcoal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard
- All materials are biodegradable except the lava stones
- Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves NO trash
- Even and high heat - ideal for great BBQ food
- Thermal insulation – reduces the outside temperature of the grill
- Reduced CO2 emissions because of less charcoal usage
- World Patent Pending grill technology
- Winner of Danish Design Award 2017 – category “Feel Good”
- The success story of a total clear green vision of a single-use grill made of all-natural materials was born on a camper trip in the French Alps in 2009.
- The aluminium trays from single-use grills were scattered around in fields, mountains, bushes, and around trash bins.
- The CasusGrill™ is eco-friendly and biodegradable and is made of Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal briquettes, insulating lightweight lava stones, natural bamboo and cardboard packaging.
- The CasusGrill™ is easy to light by using Quick Oxylite™, ready to grill in 5 minutes and retains its heat for more than 60 minutes.
- It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food gets properly grilled with a delicious crispy barbeque finish.
- The thermal insulation reduces the outside temperature of the grill. It is even possible to hold the grill in your bare hands while it is grilling without any burn damage.
- This CasusGrill™ is protected by 3 patents pending worldwide.
- When choosing the CasusGrill™ you will make a difference, it’s a better choice for your food and your planet.
- Choose a better future.
- The CasusGrill™ uses up to 50% less charcoal compared to the existing single-use grills on the market which results in less CO2 emission.
- After use, you can put the CasusGrill™ in a bonfire and no trash is left in nature except the special lava stones.
- The lava stones are used in nurseries as soil improvement and can be returned to nature again without any harm.
- It comes from nature and goes back to nature without any trace in the environment.
How to use
- 1- Place the CasusGrill™ on a firm, even and NON-flammable surface and remove the grill rack made of cardboard and bamboo sticks from the grill.
- 2- Assemble the cardboard foot first. The 4 holders on the sides of the cardboard box are taken out. Now place the CasusGrill™ on top of the foot and lock the foot into the holders on the cardboard box.
- 3- Light the Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal briquettes directly in all four corners of the CasusGrill™. No visible flames will occur.
- 4- After approx. 5 minutes the grill is ready for use. Place the grill rack securely at the side of the CasusGrill™ in the holders in the cardboard box. Your CasusGrill™ is now ready to use – enjoy!
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.