Breville the Duo Temp Pro BES810BSS 9 Bar Espresso Coffee Machine
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $399.95
Low Pressure Pre-infusion
Low pressure pre-infusion gently delivers water pressure at between 2 to 4 bar to allow the coffee grinds to expand prior to extraction at the optimal full pressure of 9 bar. This enhances the release of the oils to produce a balanced espresso. This pressure and its duration is user programmable.
With both a Thermoblock and a Thermocoil, cold water passes through a pathway within what is essentially a block of heated metal. This heating method is designed to offer a consistent temperature that is required to achieve a consistent and optimal espresso temperature. Specifically a Thermocoil houses a Stainless Steel tube (or coil) within the metal mass.
Extraction of coffee with water over 92-94°C will result in a bitter or burnt taste. Only required with Thermoblock or Thermocoil machines, the Auto Purge feature flushes the over heated water required for steaming back to the optimal espresso extraction temperature.
The 15 bar pump initially pulses to expand the grinds prior to extraction. Providing a more balanced espresso shot.
- Low Pressure Pre-Infusion
- Electronic PID Temperature Control
- 54mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 480ml Milk Jug
- Integrated Removable Tamper
- Thermocoil Heating System
- Cup Warming Tray
- 1.8L Removable Water Tank
- Commercial Style Steam
- Wand Razor Precision Dose Trimming
- Tool Includes Single and Dual Wall Filters
- Warranty: 1 year replacement
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- Removal & Installation We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our White goods to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.