Breville 1200W the Bakery Boss Stand Mixer Silver BEM825BAL
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $749.95
The combination of a super 1200W heavy duty high torque motor and 100% metal gears with more teeth allows for longer running times under heavy loads**
Standard motors can wear out when mixing heavy loads. The Bakery Boss™ motor can easily handle heavy doughs or batter mix since it detects a heavier load and automatically adjusts the power to maintain the selected speed.
For a quality patisserie result, commercial mixers use a planetary mixing action. The Bakery Boss™ replicates the same planetary mixing action with a counter-clockwise mixing head and anti-clockwise sweeping action of wide attachments to ensure 360degrees coverage of the entire bowl.
Breville’s revolutionary double scraper beater wipes the sides and bottom of the bowl with every turn, cutting mixing time by up to 60%*. Not only does it leave ingredients aerated and mixed better, but there's now no need to stop and scrape down the bowl with a spatula. *Tested creaming butter and sugar against standard BEM820 beater
The 3.8 litre stainless steel bowl is perfect for doing small quantities of mixing – even as little as one egg white.
With a light that illuminates from under the mixer head and a clear glass borosilicate bowl means you can keep an eye on the mix.
- High torque 1200W super heavy duty motor
- 100% metal gearing
- Variable speed control
- Load sensing technology
- Planetary mixing bowl
- Dual sided scraper beater
- High quality borosilicate microwave safe glass bowl & 3.8L stainless mixing bowl
- Mixing light splash guard & sealing lid
- Designed and engineered in Australia
- Also includes a flat beater, dough hook & wire whisk
- Mixing Action: Planetary Mixing Action - replicates the mixing action used in patisseries and bakeries. 360 degree bowl coverage is achieved by the counter-clockwise motion of the mixer head combined with the clockwise "sweep" of the beater and the extra wide mixing attachments.
- Variable Speed Control: Versatility from ultra low to high speed
- Capacity: 4.7 Litre Borosilicate glass bowl with Scraper Beater for quick mixing of large quantities. 3.8 Litre Stainless Steel Bowl mixing of small quantities.
- Speed Settings: Full variable electronic speed control from slow kneading to rapid whipping
- Timer: Count up and down timer with pause function
- Motor Protection System: Included (prevents motor burnout if mixer is accidentally overloaded - mixer can easily be reset)
- Load Sensing Technology: Included (Internal sensors detect when heavy batters are being mixed and automatically adjust the power to maintain the selected speed)
- Splash Guard: Included
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe attachments
- Additional Features: A light under the mixer head for bowl illumination, Tilt back and lock down mixer head (ingredients can be easily added to the mixing bowl), internal cord storage, lift assist handles (for easy lifting of the mixer body)
- Included Accessories: Extra wide attachments included: scraper beater, standard flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk, splash guard, and spatula
- Construction: Die cast metal mixer body and 4.7 litre glass borosilicate bowl with additional 3.8 litre stainless steel bowl
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Wattage: 1200 Watts
- Innovations: Scraper Beater
- Design Notes: Designed and engineered in Australia
- 2 Year Repair with 5 Year Motor Warranty
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.