Asko Built-in Dishwasher Stainless Steel D5456SS
Availability: Out of stock
Free delivery to NSW Metro, Wollongong & Central Coast, VIC Metro & Geelong, SA Metro, WA Metro, QLD Metro, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast. *Have an Asko professional install, remove your old appliance and demonstrate how to get the best use out of your new appliance for an additional fee of $160.
The 6 series dishwasher has been designed around making the functionality of the dishwasher even easier than before. ASKO has concentrated on key elements of dishwasher functionality. We have improved loading , improved the general flexibility of the baskets and also improved our washing and drying performance.
Tops and sides not included for inbuilt installations, these are available as an optional extra $199
- 14 Place Settings
- 8 Wash Programs
- Turbo Drying
- 14 Place Settings
- 8 Wash Programs
- Turbo Drying
- Cutlery FlexiTray
- Premium Upper Rack
- Premium Lower Basket
- Cutlery Basket
- Type: Dishwasher
- Installation type: Built-in
- Size: XL, 82 cm
- Display type: Touch Screen Display
- Number of programs: 8
- Noise level: 46 dB(A)
- Number of baskets: 3
- Max loading height upper basket: 230 mm
- Max loading height lower basket: 350 mm
- Number of place settings: 14
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Current: 10 amp
- Energy consumption - tested program: 0.73 kWh
- Energy stars: 3.5
- Water stars: 4.5
- 12.7L per wash water usage
- WELS Registration Number: D01641
Cutlery FlexiTray Functions
- InstantLift: Easy height adjustment of the top tray
- Divisible and removable trays: Yes
- Rack for knifes and utensils: Yes
- Rack for cups and bowls: Yes
- Telescopic rails: Yes
Upper Basket Functions
- Tight mesh base: Yes
- Multi position wine shelf: Upper left
- Multi position wine glass shelf: Upper right
- Fixed pin rows: Yes
- Fixed glass support: Yes
- Wide knife stand: Yes
- Knife caddy: Yes
- Guide rails with ball bearings: Yes
Lower Basket Functions
- Tight mesh base: Yes
- Foldable/divisible pin rows: Lower basket back
- Cutlery basket: Yes
- Normal wash: Yes
- Heavy wash: Yes
- Rinse & hold: Yes
- Daily wash: Yes
- Time program: Yes
- Eco wash: Yes
- Long dry: Yes
- High temperature: Yes
- Time set: Yes
- Number of spray zones: 9
- Number of spray arms: 3
- WideSpray: Extra washing power for pots and pans
- SCS - Super Cleaning System: Yes
- AquaLevel sensor: Yes
- Spray arms in stainless steel: Yes
- Turbo Drying: Yes
- Salt refill indicator: Yes
- Digital countdown indicator: Yes
- Voice signal for the end of washing cycle: Yes
- Hidden heater: Yes
- Few sealing points outside the container: Yes
- Seam welded tank: Yes
- Waterproof external base: Yes
- Exterior float: Yes
- AquaDetect™ - water safety: Yes
- AquaLevel™ sensor: Yes
- Stand by water protection: Yes
- Extra durable PEX inlet hose: Extra durable PEX inlet hose
- Max time water intake: Yes
- Sound alarm in case of leakage: Yes
- Anti block drain pump: Yes
- Adjustable feet: Yes
- W x H x D mm = 596 x 820 x 559 mm
- Length electrical cord: 1820 mm
- Length inlet hose: 1680 mm
- Length outlet hose: 2000 mm
- 2 years
*Installation is to existing connections only and based on like for like replacement, which does not include structural work.
- Small appliances are shipped to any location within Australia via Australia Post and will dispatch between 1-7 working days of placing an order, if unforeseen delays are expected this will be communicated either by phone or email within 1-2 working days.
- Large appliances (TVs over 32”, fridges, ovens, laundry appliances, air conditioning etc.) are shipped to all Metro locations within Australia, unless the item specifies Sydney Metro only. Some brands are delivered Australia Wide e.g. LG or Delonghi. To see if you qualify for a Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’ and press the Calculate button.
- Sydney Metro Appliance deliveries may take between 1-7 workings days to be delivered by one of our drivers and prior confirmation on time and date will be communicated. To see if you qualify for a Sydney Metro Delivery, enter your postcode in 'Calculate Shipping’and press the Calculate button.
- We offer Removal and Installation of appliances with most of our Fridges and Washing Machines to Metro Locations Only. Check under Available Options / Installation & Removal if any services apply. If you are in Sydney Metro and the service is not specified, the delivery will be Box Drop Off Only. NOTE: Plumbing is not part of any fridge installation.
- We do provide installation service for cooktops, ovens, rangehoods, stoves and dishwashers as an optional service. This service is only available to Sydney metro areas at an additional cost. This special service is carried out by licensed profeesionals only.
- Note: The installation and removal service only includes standard like to like replacement. It does not included any structural work or upgrade to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
LG White Goods Delivery
1. Home Delivery (Premium Service) – Delivery to a Residential Address – Metropolitan:
- Home Delivery (Premium Service): Only available in the Metropolitan area within Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Regional areas not included.
- No installation service is available for: Dishwashers, Dryers, Microwaves and all Home Entertainment.
- Install to existing power/plumbing: Fridges and washing machines will be connected to existing plumbing and power. However, if the existing service is not deemed safe, or does not have the correct connections, the installation will not be completed.
- Removal of packaging: The outer box and foam packaging will be taken off for Fridges, Washing Machines, Dryers & Dishwasher product only and remove from the premises for disposal unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Charge Rates for Premium Home Delivery Service: $49 plus $39 for all additional item/s ordered.
- Futile Delivery: In the event that the customer is not able to accept the delivery, the driver will leave a card at the premises to arrange re-delivery.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday: All deliveries will be undertaken between Monday to Friday (inclusive) of evening service. However, no service will be available for Saturday and Pre-Scheduled Public Holidays.
2. Delivery to a Business Address:
- Drop-off Only.
- Deliveries to 2nd Floor and above: Courier company will be able to make deliveries up to 2nd floor level with no lift. Lift must be available for deliveries to 3rd floor level and above to carry weight of item/s and 2 drivers and their equipment
3. Delivery to Residential Address – Regional or Outer Metropolitan areas:
- Box Drop Off Only: Delivery charge for Residential Address (Regional): $49 plus $35 for all additional items ordered. Installation & Removal of old service can not be provided.
- Installation & Removal can not be provided.
- Deliveries to ground floor only.
Products Damaged in Transit
Photo proof of the damages will be required. Customer service will assess the damage and if applicable will organise an exchange, refund or credit. StaxAppliances will pay the freight cost (small appliances only) if the product is being returned by supplying an Australia Post Return Label. Goods must be returned complete in their original packaging. You will need to attach the label and take the goods to the Post Office for despatch.
Please allow up to 10 days turnaround for the replacement of damaged goods (longer for WA and remote areas). Replacements cannot be dispatched until damaged goods are received. StaxAppliances will not be responsible for additional damage during the return process.